Monday, April 25, 2011

Jopke Designs - New at DHD! (And a winner!)

Hello my blogging friends! Life has kind of kept me away from scrapbooking and blogging the past week (um, okay, really for the past two weeks!), but I'm happy to say that I was able to put together a few layouts over the weekend! Today, I'm sharing a layout that I made using Jopke van Dongen designs (see preview and link below). I absolutely love this line and made a couple of fun layouts - which will give me more to share this week! Here's a closer look at the layout...
The soft accents and lovely touches of this digital kit made it really fun to make. If you would like to take a peek at the kit in full - click on the picture below - you will be redirected to Design House Digital...

I also wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who left a comment on my Facebook drawing and who visited my Etsy store - you guys rock! The lucky commenter who won this part of the drawing is Shel - Shel, e-mail me at caseyjwright02(at)gmail.com and I will be happy to get that butterfly pendant out to you!

I hope everyone has a happy day! Check back soon - I will be sharing a lot more fun schtuff!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

yyam said...

Love the subtle background and the pops of color! Really draws the eye to the photo! :)

Marlene said...

Adorable - and I'm glad to see you back creating!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh how nice--really love these color combos!!!

Spardha said...

wow!.. love the LO!.. the butterflies just pop out!.. love it! :D