Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Official...

I'm officially open for business!!! Yay - The Creative Garden is open and is finally live! I've been working REALLY hard getting all of the items uploaded. There's still more to come, but I would love for you to check it out - here's the link (also in my sidebar now too) - The Creative Garden.... Right now, I've got four main sections: Digital Cards, Glass Pendants, Crayon Rolls, and Camera Straps. I've still got a few more projects ready to be uploaded - so be sure to check back often! Thanks for all of your great support and wonderful comments on this new fun project!

Check back tomorrow where I will be sharing a some pictures that I took at Free State Glass. The pictures turned out beautifully, so be sure to stop by!

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good Luck with your shop!

D's Paper Studio said...

Big time Congrats.

Linda Beeson said...

That is exciting! I'll check it out.