Friday, March 18, 2011

Check it out!

I hope that everyone is having a great Friday! Today, I'm sharing a layout I did a while back while using my stash - I still have a ton of this Pink Paislee paper from a year ago, so I'm slowly trying to use up all of the goodies. Back then, I was really into buying packs of paper or a whole line. Then, I would do a couple of layouts and throw the rest of the paper and embellies that I didn't use into a clear plastic folder....never to be used again (sigh)...

Do any of you find yourselves in the same situation?

Here's a closer look at the layout...

Credits
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Titlework: Pink Paislee
Embellishments: Buttons - Misc., Brads - Pink Paislee, Tape - Pink Paislee
Ribbon: Maya Road
Stamp: Office Depot Date Stamp
Ink Pad: Autumn Leaves
Pen: American Crafts


I also wanted to give a shout out to Catch the Moments. She has tons of new product coming in everyday, so you should definitely go check it out. She just received the New Basic Grey Line... here's a look at one of my new favorite kits that Devon has put together...it's called Hello Luscious....
Here's what you get in the kit...
You get..Hello Luscious papers
Succulent
Raspberry Syrup
2 sheets of Blissful
Tartlet
Raddish
Sparkling

1/2 pack of Pieces Journaling blocks
1/3 pack buttons (about 22)
2 Wheels (paper flowers)
Hello Luscious Alpha sheet
So amazing! And a super great deal at $16.00!

So what are you waiting for - go check it out! And be sure to check back on the Catch the Moments blog on Tuesday, where I will be guest blogging :)

Have a great Friday everyone!


Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty dear. Love the caption too.

Sue Althouse said...

Great layout, love how your black and white photo. I still buy entire lines because I am a collector at heart and still think I might need the one paper I didn't purchase!

Marlene said...

Another super craftastic layout! I used to buy TWO of every paper I wanted...one to use and one to hoard...LOL.

Linda Beeson said...

Love that great green and black together.