Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Are Such a Card!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope that your week is going well! Mine is moving along quickly, but my head feels like it's in the fog - literally. Last night, the drive back from class was brutal, the fog was so thick and it's still here!!! Ugh... Is it just me, or does fog smell weird too... Could be just me :). Anywho, if you can't tell, I'm feeling a little punchy today. Often times, after class, I can't go to sleep right away, so I end up staying up late and then drink what seems like 12 cups of coffee the next day. And well, that's where I am right now, coffee filled and VERY punchy! hehe! Gotta love that!

Well, for today's layout I'm sharing a fun little ditty that I put together using one of my favorite Crate Paper collections to date - and that would be Restoration. The colors are so fun and vibrant and the elements are just perfect - especially for this layout. We were just walking around the house and I walked by a mirror and she just looked too cute not to get a picture... I love these everyday moments... here's a closer look...
You are Such a Card Credits
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Restoration
Titlework: Basic Grey & Bella Blvd.
Embellishments: Crate Paper Restoration
Ribbon: Baker's Twine
Ink: AC
Thread: Mettler
Tools: Singer Sewing Machine


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look - hope you have a great day! And for you KU fans - beware of the phog... or for today the real fog!!! :)
Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

Marlene said...

LOVE the play on words...and the layout is super cute, and original! LOVIN' it!

yyam said...

A little different from your usual style...but I love it! Love the choice of papers and embellies! And you look so lovely in the photos! :)

Sue Althouse said...

I'm the same way - if I'm out late, I can't just go right to sleep, I have to wind down. You better believe I recognize that paper! Great layout, you are right, the colors are so much fun to use!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

LOVE this and I love Restoration too :)

Sudha said...

Wow lovely layout. So cheerful.
Thanku dear for ur sweet comment on my blog.