Saturday, February 26, 2011

Barnyard Fun!

Happy Saturday Everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend! We are having a great weekend so far - especially now that the little one is feeling better. It's girl's day out at my parent's house - so we are hanging out and having a lot of fun!

For today, I'm sharing a layout that I made using some more of the Crate Paper line - I also found a great Hambly Screen Print to add into this layout for a little added flare. I'm not usually a purple type of girl, but I really loved the bright and vibrant colors and how the green and purple jump off of the page - here's a closer look at the layout...



Barnyard Credits
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Transparency Hambly Screenprints
Cardstock: Coordinations and Bazzill Basics
Stickers: Crate Paper
Titlework: Thickers
Ribbon: American Crafts
Thread: Mettler
Ink: American Crafts
Tools: Singer Sewing Machine


I hope that you all are having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Marlene said...

How cute!! You even stitched around the layout....awesome stuff.

hilde janbroers said...

wow such a beautiful layout!!! I'm going to be a follower of your blog.

Sudha said...

Beautiful. Love the colors too.
Thanku dear for ur sweet comment on my blog dear.

Sue Althouse said...

So much fun! Love the colors and your stitching!