Friday, December 31, 2010

December Daily 17 - 26

Yay! I'm finished my December Daily! This was my first attempt at this project and I had a lot of fun putting it together. Needless to say, I'm happy to also get it done and ready to move on to some new projects. But before I do, I wanted to take a moment to share the rest of my pages that I made. Feel free to click on the pictures for the details. Thanks for sharing in this journey with me!





















I ended up doing a day 26 because we were still celebrating Christmas with my side of the family. I also ended up adding an extra page of pictures for the 25th and 26th because I ended up with a lot of great pictures that I wanted to include in book. I'm just sort of wondering if I'll need to add a layer of transparency in between the pictures so the colors in the photos don't get damaged?

Do you know?

Also, another change I made was to reverse my cover. I originally ran it through my sizzix Big Shot using a Tim Holtz Embossing folder, then stained the front with some different colors of stamps. At the end of the project, I actually really liked the look of the cardboard with the reversed texture finish.


Well, this is my last post of 2010 - thank you so much to all of my visitors and my family and friends who read my blog - this has really turned into a fun hobby and I appreciate all of the support! Looking forward to some exciting stuff in 2011! I hope you will continue to follow me on this journey!

Happy New Year and Be Safe!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! I actually haven't finished mine yet.

Happy New Year!!! :)

Jessica said...

Super cute! You captured some wonderful photos, I love how this turned out.

Laura said...

Your december daily is FABULOUS! Totally love how it turned out.

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Wow - your pages look GREAT Casey! I am dragging my feet a bit - still have 3 days to complete...need to order some last pictures. This HAS been a fun process, though. It just got kind of busy at the end. I'm so glad I did it, but agree with you - I'm glad to (almost) be done too!