Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catch the Moments & My One Little Word

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope that you all are getting to spend lots of time with family during this holiday season. Today, I'm sharing a sneak peak of a couple of layouts that I made for my blog post over at Catch the Moments today...here's a peak...



Click here to see the full layouts over on the Catch the Moments Blog...

Also, today, I want to share my "One Little Word" for 2011. If you aren't familiar with what this is, it is a really great project by Ali Edwards - you can find out the details here...

My little word for 2011 is......Balance....

Too much of a good thing can definitely be too much sometimes and I've experienced that first hand recently. So during 2011, I'm going to do my best to strive towards a place where I can truly balance work, school, family, and yes, even my hobbies. This is definitely a realistic goal since I've had a great opportunity to cut back my hours at work, spend more time with the little one, and go back go school. I'm also going to take balance a little further into my workouts and try to get on a regular schedule and add back in some pilates into my workouts. My expectation isn't perfection, just to try and find a good balance each day. I really believe that recognizing the balance in our lives is a good way to self-reflect, which for me, is just so important to being happy and really appreciating the little things in each day that are so special.

So there you have it, I hope you have a quick moment to check out my blog post over at Catch the Moments. I also challenge you to think about your little word for 2011. If you have your word already, I would love to see it in a comment :)...

I'm hoping to have more DD pages to share soon, so please come back to see me this week! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: