Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun with Daddy...& BIG SALE at CTM!

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope that everyone is having a good week! We saw our first snow here today in our neck of the woods - it was brief, but it was white!!! I just love it when it starts to get cold and I can dig out the boots, scarf and hat and be on my merry way!

Speaking of Merry Way (like that transition? :)).... there is going to be a BIG SALE happening on Friday over at CTM Here is a bit of information from Devon at CTM - check it out....

"Sale starts at midnight Friday morning! Throughout the day Friday, I will be posting 10 different sale posts. Each post will include different items that are on sale. The sale is only good until I make the next post. For example, when sale post #1 goes up on the blog, that sale is good until I post sale post #2. And post #2 is good until I post #3 and so on. So only one group of items is on sale at a time. You can order throughout the day as many times as you like, I will just add them all together over the weekend and get you a total. So feel free to email me as many times as you want!"

To find out the rest of the deets click here....CTM

As for the creative stuff from me... I put this fun layout together last weekend using a lot of fun goodies... These pictures were taken about a year ago when PJ and I were off for the Thanksgiving Break...I got some fun shots of the two of them having fun....here's a closer look...

Credits:
Patterned paper: Sassafras Lass
Cardstock: Kraft
Titlework: Sassafras Lass
Embellishments...
Flowers: Bo Bunny
Journal Card: My Minds Eye
Tape: Basic Grey
Buttons, Thread and Ribbon: Miscellaneous


I hope that everyone has a great day! I'm hoping to give a sneaky peaky at some of my DD work soon - can't wait to share :)!!!
Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Spardha said...

awwee!.. such a cute LO!... love the eyelets on the journaling tab with added ribbons! :)