Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily....Are you ready?

So, it's the last day of November and I feel like I'm on a roll. I've got my Christmas Cards done and mailed....I've got my December Daily complete and ready to start tomorrow... the Christmas Tree is up and the house is completely decorated...now, I just need to get started on my Christmas shopping... I'm not typically one that enjoys the crowds during Black Friday, so I didn't partake in getting up early to go shopping...How about you? Did you go and if so...get any great deals???

Overall, I'm feeling really good about the holidays and looking forward to filling up my DD album... I'm wondering how many of my readers are also joining in...Did any of you out there put one together for this year? I'm hoping to be able to keep up with it each day, so my goal is to share each of my pages as they come together...

As for creative stuff, I put this card together for the Allison Davis Creative Team call - I'm sure they had a ton of great applicants...didn't get the call back, but can't wait to see who they add to their team...here's a closer look...

And here is the sketch that I used to put it together...

Credits...
Sketch: Allison Davis
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Close to My Heart
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/Tim Holtz Texture Fade
Titlework: K1 Memories, AC Thickers


Also, I wanted to say thank you to a bunch of lovely ladies that passed along the blog award to me last week. I've included a link to their blogs below so you can go check them out! Thanks for the love :)


Liz Michaud

Mary Pat Siehl

Sue, a.k.a midwest girl

I hope that everyone has a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

Pin It

8 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

I also avoid Black Friday shopping, but Cyber Monday, that's another story! You are further ahead on your holiday list than I am, but there's still time, right? I also applied for Allison's DT, but no email. Oh well, we still have a shot for a guest designer spot!

Staci Taylor said...

beautiful card, casey - love that gorgeous background!

Spardha said...

the card is beautiful!.. love the fab snowflakes! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, gorgeous card! Love the background :)

Unknown said...

Hi Casey! thanks for visiting me on my blog and your sweet comments! Love you December Daily book and I can't wait to see what you fill it with. Hmmm... wonder if I have time to whip one of those up today... LOL! Just love the idea. such a pretty card too!

Jen said...

Love this card Casey! So beautiful!!

Keshet said...

Love this card so much, Casey! Sorry about the team, I bet things will start happening for you soon though!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I'm so impressed that your Christmas cards are already in the mail. Way to go!