Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Day Out with the Fam...

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I've been working hard on a few creative projects this week and getting closer to being able to share my DD project. Can't wait to get it all put together :)... This week is fun not only because it's Thanksgiving Break, but also because I can focus on getting some creative projects done. I've been playing with my new Big Shot and making some fabulous tags - can't wait to share...stay tuned :)...

For today, I'm sharing a fun two page layout that I put together using another beautiful sketch by Allison Davis. I just love how I was able to incorporate so many pictures into this project. And that's why her sketches are so great... Often times, I end up not scrapping all of the pictures I like because I'm struggling with how to get them all on a layout. This sketch was perfect because I had so many great pictures from this day that I wanted to document... Here's a closer look...
Here's a look at Allison's sketch...
Here are some closer looks at the details of the layout...


Credits:
Sketch: Allison Davis
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: Bazzill
Titlework: AC Thickers
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: Pink Paislee, Maya Road, Misc.
Font: Mom's Typewriter - DaFont.com


Well, there you have it... stay tuned for some updates on December Daily, a new Catch the Moment Kit sneaky peaky from me, and some fun stuff that I've been creating with my Big Shot...

Have a Great Tuesday!
Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Great layout - love the classic black, red and white!

yyam said...

Love the bold colors! And all the photos! :)

Marlene said...

Your layouts are amazing! LOVE the rich tones....and there's so much to look at. Beautiful!

Spardha said...

beautiful!... LOVE it!.. the journaling and the colours are wow!.. and i love the clustered look of elements! :)

Sue Althouse said...

I just gave you a blog award, please check it out on my blog! Feel free to pass it on, or not, as your time and schedule permit.

http://suealthouse.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-blog-award.html