Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Fun!

I hope that everyone has had a crazy good week. As usual, I've been super busy with all of my activities and haven't really had much of a chance to sit down and upload my projects. So today, I'm excited to be sharing a project that I made about a week ago with some of the really fun and new My Minds Eye products. I really loved scrapping this picture because my daughter has always had long beautiful eyelashes (she did NOT get that from me) and this picture really captured those pretties...Here's a closer look...



Credits:
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye, Lily Bee Design, The Paper Loft
Title work: Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: Jillibean Soup, Paper Studio, Prima
Ribbon: American Crafts
Journal Spot: Fancy Pants
Stamp: Office Depot Date Stamp
Ink: American Crafts, Tim Holtz, Color Box, Versamark, Zink Embossing Powder
Tool: Paper Studio Embossing Tool


So what do you guys have going on this weekend? We have a lot of fun planned for this weekend. We actually just got back from our local high school football game. It seems that now that I don't work in athletics full-time anymore, that I'm really enjoying to be a fan again :). It was a lot of fun and PJ really loved watching the cheerleaders, but her favorite part was listening to the band. It was a ton of fun :). Also, this weekend we have our local fall festival in our town, so we are planning on having a LOT of house guests this weekend. Can't wait to start taking pictures :). Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take Care!
Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow,its so beautiful.Love the flowers.
Thanku Casey for ur sweet comment on my blog dear.

yyam said...

Oh wow! Check out those lashes...:)
Gorgeous! :)

Have a great weekend! :)

Linda Beeson said...

The banners on the paper are the cutest accent to go with your photo, LOVE your layout.