Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Digital Release Day at 2peas!

I just love Tuesdays! It's so much fun to see all of the new digital goodies come out over at Two Peas. For today's digital layout, I'm sharing one I created from a picture we took at the Maple Leaf Festival last week. I just love this picture so much of the three of us (even though PJ isn't looking at the camera) so, I was excited to get it scrapped! I used Kerry Stewarts new digital kit called Fall Flourish Frames that can be found here.

Here is a closer look at the layout:
Credits:
Digital Kits by Kerry Stewart: Fall Flourish Frames, Perfect Pumpkin
Font: Ali Edwards


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

Spardha said...

wow!.. fabbie LO.. such a cute pic! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Great page! Love the neutral design and fun frame around your wonderful family photo. :)

nancy said...

Love how the journaling creates a panel at the bottom... Might have to scraplift this!

ellen s. said...

your family is gorgeous! i love that frame and the kraft background

Suzanne said...

This is such a pretty layout! I love the snapshot!