Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Starting Another School Year...

Yikes - this week has been crazy busy! My day job involves working at a higher education institution where I help students with their financial aid and MAN has it been a busy week! It doesn't help that I'm doing the job of two people right now - one of my co-workers is out on maternity leave, so I've been picking up the slack. Tonight was also the start of a new semester for me in the Education program. Needless to say, I'm ready for the weekend and to have a little bit of a breather. I'm also hopeful to do some scrapping! And that's what I'm looking forward to most this weekend. Do any of you have any weekend plans that you are looking forward to?

Today, I'm sharing a fun and bright layout that I put together last week - I love the fun colors of this Lilly Bee line...here's a quick look...
Have a great Thursday Everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...she's so cute! Love these pics and how you've used the Lily Bee papers!

Spardha said...

awww.. soooo cute!.. love the layout!.. the misting looks great!.. and the semicircle at the edge looks awesome! :)

JenR. said...

I love your layouts Casey! I wish I had the patience to paper scrap!

Marlene said...

Supercute!

Staci Taylor said...

I adore that line too! Great LO, Casey! Hope things are calmer for you this week!!

Maggi said...

This layout is so cute, I love the stamped date!