Friday, June 4, 2010

A new LO and some trip pics!

I'm so excited to share today - I'm finally getting some creative time to scrap, so I put together the LO below using the freebies I won for the A Million Memories Challenge on National Scrapbooking Day. It is a beautiful kit chalk full of lots of lovlies including the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety line. I had a lot of fun scrapping these pics because it's one of those moments that you know at the time you want to scrap, but aren't sure if you will remember the story by the time you get around to scrapping that time frame. So glad I remembered :)...
 
I've also uploaded all of the pics from our mini-vay last weekend and so I'll be sharing bits and pieces of the fun times we had on our trip. The pictures below are from right after we checked into our hotel - they put us on the 15th floor and PJ got to really see some tall towers. She kept wanting to go to the window to look at the towers, so Jake gladly took her over to see them. She kept saying "knock the towers down!" Kind of a game we like to play when we are playing with her building blocks... Anyways, I know the family has been wanting to see these - enjoy!

Have a great Friday everyone! Hope you get to have a scrappy day :)!

P.S. Donna C. - just a reminder that you won my RAK from the Memorial Day Holiday - please send me an e-mail and I will get those goodies out to you!
Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Katey said...

love the layout and new pix!! super cute

wholarmor said...

Cute layout and pictures! Were you hanging out the window to get that last one?

Staci Taylor said...

awww, adorable pics and great LO, casey! glad you are getting good use out of your AMM goodies!

Unknown said...

I love that 1st pic of your daughter and husband so artistic!