Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PageGirl Samples - 4th of July

I'm excited to share a couple of fun samples that I've been working on for The Scrapbook Page in preparation of the July 4th holiday coming up this summer. This first LO was made primarily using the Pink Paislee 4th of July line. I really like how modern the elements felt and how they came together. Here is a look at the LO and the details.
 
For this LO, I primarily used the We r Memory Keepers Independence Day line. I'm really pleased with the way this one came together and how traditional it feels. I'm also excited about the starry pinwheels that I made for this LO - it was really fun learning how to make them! Here's a look:
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Tuesday!

Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous!

Keshet said...

These are great! And thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog! I need to start following yours, I keep visiting!

Sandie said...

VERY nice. Love that star, and would love to see how you made it.

Marlene said...

WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!! Love these!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!

ellen s. said...

oh that line is so fun! i love navy and how versatile it is...where did you get it? i might have to take the plunge ;)

fab!!!