Saturday, May 29, 2010

I love taking pictures :)

I really do! It's always been a hobby of mine, but I've never really had the right equipment to actually capture the true mood of the picture until now. I really love that the door to creativity is truly open and I can learn as much as I want when it comes to the creative process in photography. To commemorate and celebrate my Mother's Day gift, I put together this LO using mostly Bo Bunny supplies (with a dash of Tim Holtz supplies). I was excited to use some non-traditional colors for this LO and when I saw this line of paper - I knew it was the one for this LO... Take a look...
I've been paying more attention to the light these days and how it bounces off the different elements in nature... Here are some shots that I was experiementing with this week - would love to hear what you think!
As a reminder - I'm hosting a RAK (random act of kindness) all weekend long through Memorial Day - simply leave a comment and you will be entered into the drawing - become a new follower and you get your name added five more times into the drawing - thanks for playing along!
Have a great long weekend everyone and happy scrapping!
Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

78thistles said...

Lovely pages Casey!

Maggi said...

That layout is so fun, I love that picture of you! These pictures are so pretty, I love that last one of the flower!

mean mom productions said...

nice gift! make sure you watermark your photos

wholarmor said...

Cool pictures! Love the last ones of your flowers, especially. The layout is nice. Like how you took a picture of what made you a mom and incorporated your new gift into it, too!

Unknown said...

Wow, Casey, your LO is stunning!
I have not been at your blog for a while, but you've made some lovely things!
Be blessed!

Marlene said...

Love this layout, and your photos are beautiful! Hope you had a fantastic long weekend.

yyam said...

This layout is awesome Casey! Love all the elements!

Have fun with your new toy...lovely pics! :)