Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesdays at Two Peas

It's another Tuesday and you know what that means - digi kit release day at Two Peas in Bucket! As you know, I am guest designing for Jen Martakis throughout the month of April and for today's release called Celebrate Spring, I made this quick collage of pics from our trip to the Market this last weekend. I love this kit because it has some great textures in it - most notably - some corrugated colors, which I utilized to clip over some chunky digital letters for the "market" portion of the title. So what are you waiting for? Head over to Two Peas now to check out Jen's new kit and all of the other delightful goodness that will be appearing in the store today! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Love this! Fab job! And congrats on GDTing. :)

Anonymous said...

what a great LO! i love the photo collage and congrats on your gdt too!

xo
sarabeth

Anonymous said...

how fun to be a gdt!! Your layout is wonderful!

Linda Beeson said...

That layout turned out just plain wonderful! I love how many photos you used and all of them show up so well!

Marlene said...

Fantastic job! I think you did her proud! :)

yyam said...

Yay for the GDT Casey! Love your collage of photos...glad you document the everyday!

Djhs said...

How fun!! Love the layout Casey!

mean mom productions said...

How fun Casey

Unknown said...

Great layout...I love the retro feel of it! I need to learn your secrets for all your designing gigs and publishing!