Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Yep! You guessed it, I have a bit of the Irish in me - you probably wouldn't have guessed that with my last name, but before I got married I had one of those Mc surnames. So to celebrate my heritage, I just wanted to take a quick minute to blog about it. As for my fun news, it seems that I've had a little run of Irish luck, but looks like it will be just a few more days before I can share... I will give you a hint though, it has to do with one of my New Year's Resolutions/Hopes and it's everything to do with scrapbooking... As for sharing projects this week, I'm working on a TON of stuff this week for a guest designer spot that is coming up in April. Can't wait to share all of the cool stuff with you all. Stay tuned - more to come soon! Thanks for stopping by! Oh and hope you all find a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow today :)

Pin It

7 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ;)

mean mom productions said...

Totally cute..you won a prize at my blog.

Marlene said...

Love the shamrock! :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Maggi said...

What's funny for me is that my first name sounds Irish, my married name is Irish and I have no Irish in me at all. LOL

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :D

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Happy St. Paddy's! I'm so happy you became a follower and let blog love! Congrats on the upcoming news. :)

ellen s. said...

when do we get to hear the news???? ;)
and i love your wall hanging...today is such a fun and festive day!

Pamela said...

What a fun project! And I can't wait to hear your good news! :)