Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Times and thankfully no accumulating snow!!!

I've been reading a lot of other people's posts lately and have realized that I'm happy that I don't live on the Atlantic Coast... Man - you guys are really getting hit with a lot of snow right now - good luck with that... We've been complaining a lot in the midwest about how much precipitation we've been receiving, but you guys are set to get another foot of snow on top of the 30 inches you got over the weekend - Yikes! I'm just glad it's not us... :)

I've finished another LO using My Scrapbook Nook's February Kit. I had fun using the different browns and yellows. Up until now, I've primarily focused on using one color of cardstock and one patterend pp. Here is an overall look of the LO below:
For the journaling, I used my typewriter again - Oh how I love my Smith-Corona!

I've recently purchased a set of four bottles of the Shimmerz spray and will be doing a product review on that in the near future...In the meantime, I thought I would share a close up of an attempt to use the spray on fabric... Didn't work out so well - at least not using the white - bummer!

This time, I've decided to shake it up a bit. I really wanted the focus of the LO to be on the pictures, so the title work is a bit blended into the background paper. In real life, the title work shows through a little better...
My next project is going to be scrapping our Easter photos from last year - I've already picked out the paper and the supplies, so that should be a fun one! Stay tuned!

Pin It

3 comments:

mean mom productions said...

what a nice layout. no snow in the desert area yet. It doesn't me that we won't get rain in the near future

Unknown said...

What a pretty LO. I love how you did the frame using the pp. Beautiful!

Katey said...

yay i am famous! love these pics! if you needed any more...that i didn't get to you, just remind me bc i have been terrible about that.

love the layout, call me