Monday, January 25, 2010

Will it come today?

I'm so excited - I signed up for the Kit Club on the Scrapbook Nook website and I'm really excited about what will be in the kit this month. Here are the previews that have been posted:




Now you can see why I can't wait!!! I sure hope it comes today!!!

As for scrapping, here is a LO that I recently finished. I used several different kits on this one: Brandy Buffington: Sunshine Day & Animal Friends; Anna Aspen: Stitching; Lesley Grainger: Daisy Days; Michelle Underwood: Vintage Elements. Would love to hear what you think!

 
Posted by Picasa

Pin It

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great kit and such a special layout. it's beautiful! Being a mom is the best feeling in the world.. xo bonnierose in Fargo ND

mean mom productions said...

Great job!

Laura said...

Wow, that kit looks awesome. And I saw that layout over a two peas the other day. Love it. Those turtles are adorable. :)

ellen s. said...

what a cutie pie!

love that BG, i have to use it now insteand of just looking at it, lol!