Friday, December 4, 2009

Two Peas Online Crop.... Winner!!!!

Tonight was the Two Peas in a Bucket Online Crop. I tried to participate in all of the challenges, but only managed to get the 10:00 challenge completed. I think almost everyone was doing digital projects, but I went ahead and did a paper version. Below is the layout I did for the "scrap the music" challenge. It worked out really well because I was kind of putting off scrapping the tree due to a lack of ideas. This really helped to jumpstart the process and I was able to use some of my new dotted swiss cardstock and my musical hambly overlay and my new thickers stickers (only if I had more time, I would have made the letters more straight!).



It was a lot of fun and as an added bonus, I won the 10:00 chat! I don't know what I won yet, but I'm hoping its a credit to do some shopping! That's always fun!

Pin It

2 comments:

Katey said...

wow congrats! that definately deserves a phone call...waiting...jk. wow i am impressed!

Katey said...

wow congrats! that definately deserves a phone call...waiting...jk. wow i am impressed!