Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Binx Day

Today was a three binx day...

You see, my daughter typically likes to carry a binks in the morning and on occasion, she prefers to have a backup binx in her hand, just in case the inevitable dropping of the binx occurs. But today was different, not only did she want one binx in her mouth, she also wanted one in each hand - and that my friends is what we call a three binx situation. It reflects not only the start of her day, but also the finish of mine. Unfortunately, there is no adult equivalent to a third binx; otherwise, I would have proudly displayed my binx so that everyone I came in contact with could know how things were unfolding without me saying a word. And just maybe they would have reconsidered behaving in such a way that would have caused me to experience a three binx moment... I'm hopeful that whoever reads this blog today isn't finding themselves in a three binx day, but perhaps a mere one or two binx moment. Oh well, there's always tomorrow :).
Posted by Picasa

Pin It

1 comment:

Lois said...

Isn't it funny how we know from these little signs from our kids that it's going to be "one of those days" yet we are often totally unaware of signs from other adults until it is too late! I agree, being able to have a third "binx" to warn folks that trouble is a'comin' would be a good thing...
Love the blog.