Saturday, October 10, 2009

CKC Scrapbooking Convention


Today Katey and I went to the Superbowl of Scrapbooking. It was the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Kansas City. It was a lot of fun to see all of the product and to share the afternoon with Katey and all of those people who are serious scrapbookers. Let's face it - if you spend an afternoon at a scrapbook convention, then you have to be a serious scrapper. I was a little dissapointed that there were so many booths dedicated to premade scraps, but there were a lot of other really cool booths. I loved the paperloft booth and the sei booth. Also, I was really excited about my apron lace punch out that I bought. There was just the right amount of booths - It took us around 3 hours to work our way through everything and luckily, it wasn't too busy. Overall - good trip. Now...back to scrapping!

Pin It

No comments: